Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Edits, Edits, Edits...COVER!

It's been a crazy past few weeks! Between a mad dash on edits (which I didn't get until the middle of MAY!) After all of the stresses over that in the last few weeks, I've finally been given the green light for a "sparkling manuscript" and for formatting! YAY!


I have my cover art as well. It's beautiful!


My kids have been gone for nearly three weeks. We are all getting misty-eyed when we talk each evening and it's getting more and more difficult for me to talk them into wanting to stay longer. They've never been away from me for longer than eleven days so it's killing them...Mommy too, but I can't let them know that!


Just an interesting summer all the way around. Hopefully I will find out the exact date here soon for when Valor of a Woman comes out and I will be back again to share!


But for now we'll just have to revel in the cover art!


--Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment