Thursday, October 10, 2013

Another Contract!

Good day everyone! I woke up to great news! MuseItUp Publishing has accepted the third book in the Sanctuary Series, Dream Walker. We're looking at the summer of 2014 for release!

Things have been moving exceptionally well with Walker's Run, the first in the series. I love hearing your messages, getting emails, and interacting on facebook with everyone. If you want to reach me, that is the place to do it!

Shadow Walker is currently in the edits stage and we're still looking for a release in the Spring as of right now. When I get into the second phase of edits I should have a date ready for everyone.

Currently, I am working on books four and five. I'm trying to make the books as close as possible for everyone.

Once more, thank you so much to everyone for your support!

--Mel

2 comments: