Thursday, March 27, 2014

Catching Up...again...

Things have been crazy busy. I made a trans-state move. From North Carolina to Florida. Sunny skies and much warmer temps. And tonight at midnight, Shadow Walker releases! I am excited to be able to share this news.

Dream Walker, book three in the series will debut this summer. I am working on the final line edits and blurb information now. I should be working on cover art pretty soon and will have an exact date to share as well.

Books four and five have been picked up as well. Blind Walker, book four will be out in the fall, and book five, Jungle Walker will be available next winter. So something for every season.

My good friend, Danielle Taylor, has reworked my wix site for the Sanctuary Series as well. If you want to check it out it has all the links to get in touch with me too!

http://sanctuaryseries.wix.com/sanctuaryseries

I am trying to keep everything up in the air at the moment, pardon the lack of coordination. ;)

--Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment