Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Second Contract!

I am so very pleased to announce that MuseItUp Publishing has extended a second contract to me, this time for Walker's Run, book one in my paranormal romance series! I am so incredibly excited, as it was the edits on this story that frustrated me to the point of breaking all the rules to write Valor of a Woman to begin with.

So...now onto the chore of getting the second story in the series Shadow Walker straightened out and ready to go, hopefully before I get the first round of edits on Walker's Run. My initial plan had been to finally begin an ongoing blog with the humor of an author after they submit a story and wait pensively (pretending not to check their email a gagillion times a day...and finding other things to do to keep them busy...) but shockingly enough, I submitted the story on Friday February 23, 2013 and yesterday evening, February 25, 2013 I found the contract waiting in my inbox...how...awesome is that?!

On top of trying to get the second story in the series straightened out...I STILL have to try and think of something witty, charming, and/or interesting enough to say to keep this blog rolling...Uhm...hello! Single mom, just got laid off...looking for a REAL job and in the process trying to follow my dream...eventually I will find an interesting enough topic to keep my attention, LOL.

Right now I am floating on cloud nine! But remember, Valor of a Woman is still available from MuseItUp publishing! GO CHECK IT OUT!

--Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment