Monday, September 23, 2013

Catching Up

I just finished my first round of edits for Shadow Walker, book two in the Sanctuary Series. I have to admit I have been overwhelmed with the response to Walker's Run. It is so good to hear directly from the readers about what my story has made them feel. It is all any author wants to hear.

In the mean time I am still waiting to hear back on Dream Walker, book three and am currently busting rump to get books four (Blind Walker) and five (Jungle Run) ready for submission. Yes there are a couple ideas floating around for a couple more Sanctuary stories.

But there is a little information I would like to give here as something to look forward to in each book. While Walker's Run is Casey and Braedyn's story, the Alpha couple, it doesn't end. In each story you get to see the Alpha's through another set of eyes. You still see their story progress since they are the central figures of the series. So to answer any questions floating around out there, no these are not standalone books. They can be read as such, but there will be spoilers of story lines and to get the entire scope, reading them in order is recommended.

Shadow Walker is due out in the Spring of 2014 and it is Amber's story. She will be another figure that is highly prominent through out the series and one everyone will enjoy. Highly likable in a no nonsense kind of way. After reading Walker's Run it has been a frequently asked question about when everyone will learn more about her. In the Spring, I promise.

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up as to where things were currently sitting. Once I finish these two I have an idea for a sweet romance that has been pestering me for a bit. YES, I said sweet romance. Though knowing me...the sweet may get switched for erotic. It all depends on the characters and what they have to say.

Thanks everybody and happy reading!

Here are some links to pick up Walker's Run at various e-retailers!

No comments:

Post a Comment