Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Thanks For Your Support!

I have to admit I am incredibly thankful for the outpouring of support for the Sanctuary Series.

I've had loads of emails and comments from people waiting for the next book.    - Shadow Walker, A Sanctuary Novel, Book II - will be out in the spring of 2014 and as soon as I have a release date I will definitely pass it along. The third book is currently under review at Museitup Publishing and I am plugging away at the fourth and fifth books as we speak. (I even have a spin-off Guardian series in the works and that first book is already 3/4's written.)

So I am busy trying to create the world of Walker's Run and I am so happy to have been able to share Braedyn, Casey, and the Silver Wolf's story with you. Trust me, there is plenty more to come.

--Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment